Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:50:56 -0500
From: "Samuel W. Heywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: error 5?
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:20:56 +700 bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And to add to Karen's question, how do you fix it? It says that
> there is either a conflict with your monitor, or there's a bad
> character in a file. How do you change the file to get the bad
> character out or correct it? I tried changing the name, and I
> can't find what's wrong. It's a .dlu file.I can't bring it up.
You can exit to DOS and then bring up your DLU file with a text
editor. Just fix or delete the lines that are messed up. If the
problem is being caused by just an offending spam, you could delete
the entire message by removing all of its lines by using your text
editor.
Sam Heywood
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************