Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:04:06 +500
From: "Karen D. Lewellen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: error 5?

someone posted alink to a file that can clean up the ccmail.dlu file.  i
havelost my reference, and am still hoping someone will find it again.

On 2002-02-23 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:20:56 +700
   >And to add to Karen's question, how do you fix it? It says that
   >there is either a conflict with your monitor, or there's a bad
   >character in a file. How do you change the file to get the bad
   >character out or correct it? I tried changing the name, and I
   >can't find what's wrong. It's a .dlu file.I can't bring it up.
   >Bonnie
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Test Drive



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to