From: "Christopher T. Tessaglia-Hymes" <c...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 8:45 AM
To: "jar...@gcbo.org" <jar...@gcbo.org>, "Kenneth Victor Rosenberg"
<k...@cornell.edu>, "Benjamin Van Doren" <bmvando...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [nfc-l] Night Migrating Raptors

Of note, all of the platforms are along the TX, LA, MS, AL. There are none
in the Gulf-side offshore waters of Florida. Any trans-Gulf spring migrant
Swallow-tailed Kites moving from the Yucatan
to Florida would likely go unnoticed, especially if transiting entirely at
night.

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

--
Christopher T. Tessaglia-Hymes
TARU Product Line Manager and Field Applications Engineer