The message I sent was in response to another of the same subject. My system 
is set to not repeat the original message, however I'll repeat it this time. 
As you didn't have a message with this subject, then it should not have 
bothered you.
I beginning to understand that reading every message is probably necessary 
on this group as many posters do not revise the subject line when starting a 
new thread, making it darn near impossible to understand what the h--- is 
going on. And when some hijack a subject line to avoid entering a new and 
off motorcycle subject. it makes using this site very difficult. I think 
from now I'll only read Dennis Hammerl as he most helpful.

Dick MacInnes 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to