I'm in La and interested; how cheap?
 
Stanley



________________________________
From: Snookfever <[email protected]>
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers! <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:02:11 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: 1984 Nighthawk 700s K&N Air filter


I did the obvious and put the OEM back in.  I was hoping to gain some
performance with the better air flow.  Returning it with restocking
and shipping fees would cost as much as I would get back, so I was
hoping perhaps a carb adjust or jet change would address the increased
air flow and provide the original performance increase I was after.

Thanks for the response, sounds like OEM is where I will stay....
Anyone in south FL want a K&N filter cheap?


Still looking for a nose cone?


On Mar 18, 11:46 pm, "Dick MacInnes" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I think the answer is obvious.


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to