I used to use regular automotive oil & never had a problem.
AutoZone is 2-blks away. Honda dealer is 15-miles away.
I've put 4K on my NH since purchasing it in 9/08.
I've used NGK plugs in the past.
Bosch Platinum plug's have worked great in my car.
Appreciate the feedback
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Is it mandatory to use cyc... pa_sk8r
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it mandatory t... surfswab
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it mandato... Mr Viggy
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it mandato... stanley/ Randolph
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it mandatory t... Paul
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it mandato... Creative Residential Designs
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it man... Graham Rogers
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it... Creative Residential Designs
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: ... NytWing
- [Nighthawk Lovers] ... stanley/ Randolph
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Is it mandatory t... Kyle Munz
