I threw in some Mobil1 streetbike oil I found at Walmart this last oil
change. So far so good, and Walmart is closer and open later than the
dealership.

On 6/11/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> I used to use regular automotive oil & never had a problem.
>
>  AutoZone is 2-blks away.  Honda dealer is 15-miles away.
>
> I've put 4K on my NH since purchasing it in 9/08.
>
> I've used NGK plugs in the past.
>
> Bosch Platinum plug's have worked great in my car.
>
> Appreciate the feedback
>
> >
>

-- 
Sent from my mobile device

-Kyle

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to