I don't know if it's related, but I've been having an issue where the
bike has a hard time downshifting to first, i.e. for stops. Doesn't
want to go, just stays in neutral - I can usually get it to go if I
let go of the clutch and rev the engine slightly. Does seem to happen
more often after riding for a while in traffic. Maybe there's
something to the heat? Let me know what you find...

Running Rotella T 5w40 right now
-Dave

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Stumpi <[email protected]> wrote:
> What oil are you running in it and how long ago was it changed?  Also
> do you mean the clutch wouldn't grab or it wouldn't unlock?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to