Check cable slack? On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Stephen <[email protected]> wrote: > I changed the oil myself less than a month ago. I used Castroil the > blend for motorcycles. I picked it up from a local bike shop here in > Louisville. When I say I lose the clutch, I mean I pull the lever in > and the clutch doesn't engage. I am stuck in gear or grinding if I > want to change gears. It starts off as it gets hot acting like I can't > pull the lever far enough to get it to engage and then finally > nothing. Could it be getting so hot that the clutch expands locking it > in place? It has only done this twice. I rode it to work and all over > town yesterday without problems. Granted I wasn't in heavy/stop and go > traffic. > > Thanks > > Steve > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > >
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
