Hummm I've noticed that every once in a while on my 82 CB450 one of
plates won't unlock and will turn the rear wheel even with the clutch
all the way in.  I can stop it with the rear brakes though.

It might be time to replace the plates.  I would double check you're
free play before you commit to new plates but it's not a horribly hard
nor expensive job. 
http://www.bikebandit.com/1983-honda-cb750-clutch-kits/c/a676358?mg=996&t=1
One other thing you will probably need is the side cover gasket cause
it's rare those come out in one piece.  As long as you have access to
a torque wrench and have a set of metric sockets around it's a pretty
easy job.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to