Very well put.... 
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:41:56 am
To: [email protected]
From: "Joey Kelley" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] tool theft

In my (not so) humble opinion - I think that everyone has had a bad
experience with some brand or other and a good one with another.
Personally, I've had very good luck with Craftsman hand tools but I
can say for the money, I have been less than impressed with their
power tools. My Dad on the other hand continually buys Craftsman power
tools, and has had very few issues. Neither of us however are using
them every day to make a living. He still has a metric socket set made
by S&K that he bought in the late 60s, these days the only use it sees
is when I run over there on the NH to get an oil change done.
 -Joey

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM, paul annen <[email protected]> wrote:
> on the other hand the drill press dad bought from HF when i was 6 just died
> 4 years ago... and that thing got abused frequently.... so, he definitaly
> got his use out of that one
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to