I'd replace it.  At 9+ years old that rubber has to be tired and the
general rule of thumb is two rear tires for every front of the same
brand.  So between 15-20k miles per front depending on the tire.  A
tire blow out, especially a front tire, is not something you want to
do.  I had a rear go out on me as a kid on my bicycle and that was bad
enough at 10mph.  Gotta love those cheap Walmart bicycle tires