I used to run a little dingy for the local state park as a safety
boat.  This thing didn't weight 200lbs and had a 10hp Evinrude 2-
stroke and with one or two people would do about 25mph once it got up
on plane.  I've always wanted one since.  I remember I nearly flipped
it on a stormy day once.  I was riding solo and had the tank up front
for balance and it slid back just as a big wave hit, boat was up about
75* for a few seconds. :)

Another one I've driven that I want to own one day is a Lyman wooden
boat.  Beautiful machines.  The one I have experience with is a 22 (I
think) footer utility boat repowered by an inboard 302 V8.  The old
displacer hull would do about 18 knots and is a handful when trying to
dock, separate rudder and propeller will do that.