Someone posted that our alternators are only 14 amps - is this correct? That
doesn't sound like it leaves much room for accessories, and with that a second
battery that will draw at least a few amps to keep charged while running my
playstation and plasma tv that I'm planning to install...

 - JO

(but really, how many amps are our alternators? I've got an 83 650)