From: Graham Rogers <grahamjoanrog...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:14:58
To: Nighthawk Lovers<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] CB550SC Nighthawk flooding

Here's one that's got me scratching my head.  I just started work on a 550
Nighthawk.  I cleaned the carbs before trying to run it although the PO had it
running and I was there with him.  Now with the carbs back on it runs on 1 and
4 but #'s 2 & 3 are just flooding.  The gas is going straight out the mufflers.
 Seems to have good spark on all 4.  The carbs were relatively clean before I
cleaned them.  Compression is excellent.  Bike has only done 11k miles.  I have
the tank off and am running it through a funnel and hose so it can't be the pet
cock.  Any suggestions?  Graham