If I may, buying a bike is the best purchase I've ever made. It will give you 
the best return for your money. I bought  one for my 30th birthday. My wife and 
3 kids supported me. My daughter passed her motorcycle class at 15and 1/2 years 
old. The person at the DMV was confused when giving her the license at 16. Be a 
good Dad and teach your kids about life and living it and loving it. A bike 
will do all that and much more.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone


-------- Original message --------
From: Jean-François Therien <[email protected]>
Date:03/14/2015  9:35 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Buying an '83 Nighthawk 650

Tommy that is good french!

J'habite à Mirabel, près de Montréal!

Every year, just before spring, the itch to go get a motorcycle gets me.
I've been wanting to ride for 18 years, but was too broke/stupid back then
and would have killed myself (I loved speeding in my car, was going to buy
a VFR750  without taking any motorcycle lessons...)

Then about 9 years ago, I told my girlfriend I wanted to buy a motorcycle.
She laughed as she asked me what I was going to do with that since we were
expecting a baby. Then came another baby a few years later. I'd try every
year, but she kept telling me it'll have to wait until the kids have grown
up and left the house :(

Finally, last year, we were on the highway with the kids sleeping in the
back of the car. It was the 1st warm weekend of the season and we were
getting passed by lots and lots of bikes. Now every spring, I'd lookup
bikes, how much they cost, insurance, license, lessons, etc... My wife (we
had married) tells me maybe could get a motorcycle sooner. I told her I was
thinking more about now than sooner. She asked me how much it costs to get
a motorcycle, and after I told her all of it, she said "Well, if you get
one, I want one too!" Couldn't be more blessed!

JF

Le samedi 14 mars 2015 09:18:11 UTC-4, Tommy Hill a écrit :
>
> Jean- Francois, ou habitez vous?
>
> (Et celui-ca est jusqu'a la limite de ma francais...😞)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to