I went to see the '84 650 this morning, it had a few plastic tarps on it, not 
too much snow on it. Paint and chrome are in very good shape. The forks have 
some light rust sprinkles that are easily wiped off, fuel tank looks rust free.

The front wheel was locked due to the calipers being seized, either due to ice 
or rust, I don't know. I could hardly pull the brake lever also. The battery 
was dead as well. I bring my battery on Friday to try to start it.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to