I spoke to the seller, I'll test drive it next Sunday :) Le 2015-03-15 12:35, "Tommy Hill" <[email protected]> a écrit :
> I would think your concern would be mostly, if not completely cosmetic. > If it looks good, being outside one winter probably isn't a big deal. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the > Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit > https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nighthawk_lovers/4_jv7xFj-jU/unsubscribe > . > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to > [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
