I just came back from seeing the nighthawk, it wasn't as clean as I thought it 
would be: some rust, paint was scratched and scuffed, chrome was peeling off. 
The seller couldn't find the keys either, so we couldn't check the gas tank 
either. The seller works at a dealer and he picked up the NH that the previous 
gave as a trade in, so he never saw it running either...

On the bright side, before leaving, my wife asked me if the price was good, so 
I checked kijiji to see if there were any other listings, and a new one was 
added less than 24hrs ago. 100$ more, but road ready, 17000 miles, '84 model, 
paint and chrome in good condition. The only worry I have is that it was 
outside all winter, underneath a tarp/blanket, otherwise seller says the bike 
was stored inside a heated garage previous years.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to