I just bought the stud extractor from NAPA, the one you are talking about. It's like a socket with the extractor inside. I'll have to remove the exhaust to get it over the top of the stud. Won't happen for a couple of days, Graham
Sent from my iPad > On Sep 10, 2015, at 09:00, Alexander Press <[email protected]> wrote: > > I've heard heat is necessary for extraction no matter what rote you choose. I > got a co worker coming to work with a torch today. So I'll keep everyone > updated as to how that goes. Tool rental from auto zone I think will be my > best bet. Thanks for that suggest. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
