What kind of download speed can you get over DSL?
On downloads I regularly get over 1000 kbps, and this is on Comcast's lowest
speed plan.  I used to have their top speed plan and could get 1500-2000
kbps on downloads.

I was under the impression that DSL tops out at around 6 mbps.  Comcast has
cable service up to 16 mbps (and higher, I've heard.)

Chris