Howard White wrote:
>
> I've connected to the 64 Studio web site to retrieve the iso so that we 
> have it for Installfest on June 20.  The latest version of 64 Studio 
> exceeds the one CD volume, > 800MB but < 4.5GB.  Call me Scrouge but 
> even with cheap media I don't like burning a 900MB DVD.  Creating a 
> bootable thumbdrive for such installs would be a Good Thing.  I have 
> spent zero time investigating.  Comments?  Bueler?
> 

I found these options

Copy the ISO to a USB drive then extract the ISO to the hard drive for a 
NET install.

http://tinyurl.com/mlmzlq

or

Create a bootable USB key

http://www.64studio.com/node/262

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to