On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 4:56 PM, JMJ <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and was excited about trying a
> couple of distros that I wasn't aware of before.  Now that I've tried to
> install 64Studio, Ubuntu Studio, and Musix I'm just about pissed off.
>
>
Bring whichever distro you want installed&working the most to the upcoming
InstallFest, and I would be willing to personally help you get it installed.
On the offchance that we can't get it up off the ground, I will also be
performing ArchLinux installations (with which I have a fair deal of
experience). Arch has prebuilt, i686 and amd64 optimized packages for pretty
much everything 64studio includes.. and for those things that aren't already
precompiled, they are available as buildscripts in the Arch User Repository
:)

Regards,
    Bucky 'Igneous' Wolfe

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to