On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:28 PM, JMJ <roadr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howard White wrote:
>
> > My action item in advance of the LinuxFest September 19, 2009 is to set
> > up a Customer Relationship Management system as a sign up sheet.
>
> Sounds like a good idea!  Perhaps you could incorporate an RFID reader
> and capture info from any RFID-enabled items they may have on their
> person, e.g. a passport.

This would be really cool, but how many people(*) actually carry their
passports with them all the time.

Andy

* - Actually I do, mine is within arms reach right now.  Habit left over
from working in Europe and not knowing which country I would be in
tomorrow... or which country I was currently in for that matter :-)