> NLUG has for years captured attendance information expressly for voting
> eligibility purposes.  My intent is to build on those efforts; not so
> much from a historical perspective but as a continuing project.

It may not be a desirable option from the standpoint that it has a
price tag attached to it, but what about using an account with a
service like Emma? It would make it really easy to collect member
information and conduct activities like polling and voting for our
largely online membership. I have a co-branded account with Emma
established. However, they may cut NLUG some kind of a break in a
direct relationship since they support other OSS user groups.

JC