Evan Brown wrote:
> I would suggest, although it really is overkill, to do a vtiger install
> as you can easily modify fields and set up user permissions that would
> work perfectly for this.

What you don't know is that my Asterisk/Elastix demo machine (which I
bring to LinuxFest) has vTiger and SugarCRM installed upon it by
default.  I was actually leaning towards Sugar as it has more event and
lead tracking that vTiger (but we are truly splitting hairs here).
Either one is more than enough.  A frigging spreadsheet would be enough
for most of what we need...

Changing the fields we track is of interest as many people do NOT want
to use their legal names.  We need a clean place to track "nomes du
guerre."  I can't keep the players straight without a scorecard.

And to the point of Emma, depending on how we link "IT" to the web,
SugarCRM can manage email campaigns for anything we need to do.  We even
wrote an extra module to link Sugar to Emma.

Howard