What are the issues with HostGator? Do you have a backup of the Joomla
data? If so, you can move it to pretty much any Joomla-enabled host.
What are your criteria for hosting? Are you looking for something at a
particular price point or with a special feature set? If you can provide
more details, perhaps someone can make a suggestion.

I host through WootHosting.com for inexpensive VPS (virtual private server)
hosting where I control the OS and everything, which is nice. There are
thousands of companies that can handle what you need, though.

Gibson Prichard
Nashville, TN
gib...@prichard.tv

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Michael L <helpwithmath...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to get my site, www.HelpWithMath.Net back up and running.  I had
> it hosted with Hostgator.
>
> I heard the suggestion of having just a static page up with AWS.    Also
> my site was designed in Joomla; can start from scratch; doesn't have to be
> Joomla again.  Nothing real fancy needed immediately.
>
> Could those more knowledgeable than I please advise?
>
> Thank you.
>   Michael
>
> --
> --