> Druzyne you are a Republican

Ouch. ;)  Glad to have some other voices jump in, though!

> What I'm reviewing is a way to give people feedback on the bucket
> total without stressing everyone out with a big red alert. The account
> reconcile process is very tried and true but reconciling money flows
> is a bit new. I do like the idea of having MoneyWell help with this
> process (part of the reason I put the total at the window bottom) but
> I want to make sure I can automate this enough so the learning curve
> is shallow.

Yes! I very much appreciate avoiding alarms that will stress me out.

Also, I think the idea of reconciling money flows has merit, as users
should have confidence in their bucket amounts, however I obviously
don't think matching balances is the best way to accomplish this. I
can't exactly figure out what reconciling would reveal, other than
transfers that were double-assigned. A smart bucket could target that.
What else is tripping people up?

> Version 1.5 has some very nice
> improvements planned and the iPhone version is starting to work like
> MoneyWell. Lots of good stuff in the works. ;)

WOOHOO!!!