I stayed out of this for a while. Here is my one thought: I don't want
ANY savings money showing up in ANY bucket as buckets are what I am
filling up to SPEND. If I see it in green it is mine to spend. Call me
weak all you want. I won't argue, but please don't make me work in a
way that will put me back into the dark days.

One of the key points supporting this is the "ability to start over".
MoneyWell let's you try things until you prove them. Then you can wipe
the slate and start over (change the starting date). If you are going
to enforce balance == bucket balance then some of us are up creek with
no paddle. Especialy those of us who are still trying to figure things
out.

So if you do "enforce integrity" please give some of us the ability to
ignore integrity to some extent.

Jaysen