notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
[PR] Validate MongoDB sink configuration [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Validate MongoDB sink configuration [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-updates group with 2 updates [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Build(deps): bump the github-actions-updates group across 1 directory with 3 updates [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core from 2.17.0 to 2.18.8 [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core from 2.17.0 to 2.18.8 [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
[PR] Simplify the sink POM [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the sink POM [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump the github-actions-updates group with 4 updates [logging-flume-mongodb]
via GitHub
[PR] Drop unused managed dependencies and transitive pins from the parent POM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Drop unused managed dependencies and transitive pins from the parent POM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Remove the unused Maven and Plexus dependencies of the test modules [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Remove the unused Maven and Plexus dependencies of the test modules [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Ensure Ubuntu package data is current in CI runners [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Ensure Ubuntu package data is current in CI runners [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Feature/315 local syslog newlines (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Escaping special characters in multiple appenders (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
[PR] Background sender for appenders that do network I/O (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Stop network appenders stalling and losing events (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
[PR] Harden the release scripts and connection string redaction (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Harden the release scripts and connection string redaction (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Harden the release scripts and connection string redaction (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Harden the release scripts and connection string redaction (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Harden the release scripts and connection string redaction (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Harden the release scripts and connection string redaction (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
[PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[I] ThrowableStackTraceRenderer throws NullPointerException when Throwable.getCause() returns different instances [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ThrowableStackTraceRenderer throws NullPointerException when Throwable.getCause() returns different instances [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[I] AsyncLogger ignores Thread.setName() changes despite the UNCACHED strategy since 2.25.0 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AsyncLogger ignores Thread.setName() changes despite the UNCACHED strategy since 2.25.0 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AsyncLogger ignores Thread.setName() changes despite the UNCACHED strategy since 2.25.0 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AsyncLogger ignores Thread.setName() changes despite the UNCACHED strategy since 2.25.0 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] AsyncLogger ignores Thread.setName() changes despite the UNCACHED strategy since 2.25.0 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Prevent potential data race when restarting the AsyncAppender dispatcher [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Prevent potential data race when restarting the AsyncAppender dispatcher [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Simplify PatternLayoutFuzzer [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify PatternLayoutFuzzer [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Serialize `ObjectArrayMessage` elements through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize `ObjectArrayMessage` elements through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize `ObjectArrayMessage` elements through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `ObjectArrayMessage` and `ParameterizedMessage` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `ObjectArrayMessage` and `ParameterizedMessage` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `ObjectArrayMessage` and `ParameterizedMessage` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Bound array allocation in `SortedArrayStringMap` deserialization [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bound array allocation in `SortedArrayStringMap` deserialization [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bound array allocation in `SortedArrayStringMap` deserialization [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message delegate through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message delegate through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message delegate through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message delegate through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message delegate through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Apply the deserialization filter in test helpers on Java 9+ [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Apply the deserialization filter in test helpers on Java 9+ [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Apply the deserialization filter in test helpers on Java 9+ [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Apply the deserialization filter in test helpers on Java 9+ [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Reject dynamic proxies in `FilteredObjectInputStream` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Reject dynamic proxies in `FilteredObjectInputStream` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Reject dynamic proxies in `FilteredObjectInputStream` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Reject dynamic proxies in `FilteredObjectInputStream` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Reject dynamic proxies in `FilteredObjectInputStream` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix static linkage Windows build and test action [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Make static linkage compatible with vcpkg x64-windows-static [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Add some more name abbreviation test cases [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add some more name abbreviation test cases [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Align Guava with Maven 3.9.16 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Align Guava with Maven 3.9.16 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update Guava to 33.6.0 on 2.26.x [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update Guava to 33.6.0 on 2.26.x [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update Guava to 33.7.1 on 2.26.x [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update Guava to 33.7.1 on 2.26.x [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Document location restrictions on Log4j 1 external entities [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document location restrictions on Log4j 1 external entities [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document location restrictions on Log4j 1 external entities [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document location restrictions on Log4j 1 external entities [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document location restrictions on Log4j 1 external entities [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Custom header for smtp appender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add Max Base as collaborator [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add Max Base as collaborator [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document XML parser features and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[I] Document XML parser features used for configuration files and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Document XML parser features used for configuration files and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Use reasonable fuzzing input data sizes [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use reasonable fuzzing input data sizes [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender ignores immediateFlush, bufferedIo and bufferSize [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender ignores immediateFlush, bufferedIo and bufferSize [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender ignores immediateFlush, bufferedIo and bufferSize [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender ignores immediateFlush, bufferedIo and bufferSize [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender ignores immediateFlush, bufferedIo and bufferSize [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Add some name abbreviation test cases [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add some name abbreviation test cases [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Migrate log4j-iostreams to use JUnit 5 APIs and compatible helper classes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate log4j-iostreams to use JUnit 5 APIs and compatible helper classes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate log4j-iostreams to use JUnit 5 APIs and compatible helper classes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate log4j-iostreams to use JUnit 5 APIs and compatible helper classes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Restore LoggingEvent throughput performance [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Restore LoggingEvent throughput performance [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Merge `log4j-*-java9` modules into `log4j-api` and `log4j-core` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Merge `log4j-*-java9` modules into `log4j-api` and `log4j-core` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Merge `log4j-*-java9` modules into `log4j-api` and `log4j-core` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [I] LoggerConfig.RootLogger.Builder#withtFilter (typo in method name / only partially fixed) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix predefined ANSI styles in JAnsiTextRenderer [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix predefined ANSI styles in JAnsiTextRenderer [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix predefined ANSI styles in JAnsiTextRenderer [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Strip CR/LF from SMTP subjects derived from event data [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Strip CR/LF from SMTP subjects derived from event data [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Strip CR/LF from SMTP subjects derived from event data [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix date format from 'mm' to 'MM' in pattern layout docs [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix date format from `mm` to `MM` in Pattern Layout docs [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Improve Logger appender list robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Improve Logger appender list robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Correct historical context of deserialization FAQ [logging-site]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Correct historical context of deserialization FAQ [logging-site]
via GitHub
[PR] Document the single-threaded configuration constraint [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document the single-threaded configuration constraint [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Reduce overhead when formatting MDC values into a message [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Reduce overhead when formatting MDC values into a message [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Improve MultiprocessRollingFileAppender robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Improve MultiprocessRollingFileAppender robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Support multiple modules and make release preparation idempotent [logging-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Support multiple modules and make release preparation idempotent [logging-parent]
via GitHub
[PR] Improve documented configuration examples [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Improve documented configuration examples [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[PR] Using default configuration, BufferedIO and a watchdog caused recursive configuration [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Using default configuration, BufferedIO and a watchdog caused recursive configuration [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
[I] [Security] FilteredObjectInputStream allowlist bypass via java.rmi.MarshalledObject with auto-trigger during LogEvent deserialization (2.11.0-2.26.1) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Security] FilteredObjectInputStream allowlist bypass via java.rmi.MarshalledObject with auto-trigger during LogEvent deserialization (2.11.0-2.26.1) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
[PR] Log a 'Unknown option ...' warning for an obsolete/incorrect configuration file item [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages