Hi all,

I'm trying to build Npanday from source and getting the following error.  I'm
running 'mvn clean install'

[WARNING] NPANDAY-102-001: No NPanday settings available. Using Defaults.

[INFO] NPANDAY-066-016: Did not find executable path, will try system path
[WARNING] NPANDAY-070-004: Did not find path for xsd in [] [INFO] 'xsd' is not
recognized as an internal or external command, [INFO] operable program or batch
file.

[WARNING] NPANDAY-070-004: Did not find path for xsd in [] ...

...more stuff

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.npanday.plugins:maven-xsd-plugin:1.4.0-incubating:xsd (default) on
project NPanday.Model.Pom: NPANDAY-1400-000: Unable  to execute xsd: Vendor
null, frameworkVersion = 2.0.50727, Profile = XSD:SCHEMA

I believe it to be caused by a missing npanday-settings.xml file which is then
unable to resolve the path of the .net framework sdk.  I have a custom local
repository location at c:\maven.  However,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-361 indicates that this is
possible.  At what point should the npanday-settings.xml file be created?
During install?

Notice that above the Vendor is set to null.  I assume this is a symptom of not
being able to resolve the path to the framework.

I followed the instructions here:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/developers/index.html

Any ideas?

Regards,

-Alan-

This email has been sent by a member of the Man group (“Man”). Man’s parent
company, Man Group plc, is registered in England and Wales (company number
2921462) at Riverbank House, 2 Swan  Lane, London, EC4R 3AD.
The contents of this email are for the named addressee(s) only. It contains
information which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy this email
and any attachments and do not otherwise disclose or use them. Email
transmission is not a secure method of communication and Man cannot accept
responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this email or any
attachments. Whilst Man makes every effort to keep its network free from
viruses, it does not accept responsibility for any computer virus which might
be transferred by way of this email or any attachments. This email does not
constitute a request, offer, recommendation or solicitation of any kind to buy,
subscribe, sell or redeem any investment instruments or to perform other such
transactions of any kind. Man reserves the right to monitor, record and retain
all electronic and telephone communications through its network in accordance
with applicable laws and regulations. --UwQe9f5k7pI3vplngP