I get a lot of these warnings when I run 'mvn initialize':

WARNING: NPANDAY-180-018: Not found in local repository, now retrieving artifact
 from wagon:NUnit:NUnit.Framework:library:2.2.8.0, Failed Path Check = C:\worksp
ace\npanday\target\NUnit.Framework.dll
12-Dec-2011 14:27:51 npanday.dao.impl.ProjectDaoImpl storeProjectAndResolveDepen
dencies
WARNING: NPANDAY-180-018: Not found in local repository, now retrieving artifact
 from wagon:org.apache.npanday:NPanday.Model.AutomationExtensibility:library:1.4
.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT, Failed Path Check = C:\workspace\npanday\target\NPanday.
Model.AutomationExtensibility.dll
12-Dec-2011 14:27:51 npanday.dao.impl.ProjectDaoImpl storeProjectAndResolveDepen
dencies
WARNING: NPANDAY-180-018: Not found in local repository, now retrieving artifact
 from wagon:org.apache.npanday:NPanday.Model.Pom:library:1.4.1-incubating-SNAPSH
OT, Failed Path Check = C:\workspace\npanday\target\NPanday.Model.Pom.dll
12-Dec-2011 14:27:51 npanday.dao.impl.ProjectDaoImpl storeProjectAndResolveDepen
Dencies

All of those dlls *DO* exist in my /target folder.

It "succeeds", but still no npanday-settings.xml file.

Thanks,

-Alan-