Imma be like chris and say by 12/13 LOL

Dar

From: NuPwrSoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: 3121 Sales For The Week of 5.15.06
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:04:18 -0400

yeah i say without any other promotion, 10 weeks.

The video for Fury looks botched so I don't think that's going to boost it
much.  But maybe the GMA appearance will do something so I'll say 4 to 6
weeks with the GMA thing.

<Moderator: GMA is going to be an interesting variable. Too little too
late for me. A I feel would be the only thing that would give this a push.
-Derek>