From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Byrdsong
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 6:52 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: 3121 Sales For The Week of 5.15.06

Boy if I were Prince I would never make a video again... you guys are
tough. Will you ever be happy again?
If you want the excitement of old... look back to your DVD's and VHS
recordings. Prince is not a young man anymore. Still funky, but he
cant be expected to dance around on stage and in videos anymore.

Michael B :-P

<Moderator: Nobody says he has to dance aroumd, but it would be nice to
have a nice video that isn't him in then band on a sound stage. It's
been
doen over and over and over again :-P  -Derek>