Oh Lawd, I know this is gonna get flack.  (Putting on vest now)

If Prince announces the official concert season after the Vegas deal is over,
then the charts will go back up
Again.  But.... If the prices don't come down then that may be a major problem.

I'll give it about a month.

Plus Musicology season started in Feb/March last time (2004).  He's a little
late with this one. And this isn't
Really a concert...

BTW:  Did anyone actually see the Fury Video?  I know someone said it was
released by accident overseas.

Peace

Robin aka Cherrymoon

<Moderator: No flack it's honest opinion. The idea is to communicate via
speculation. Your guess is as good as mine.

There are 2 versions of the video that is on the internet. The one was
released on MTV Germany was posted on Housequake.com before it was taken
down. The other is featured on npgmusicclub.com when you first long on the
site.  -Derek>