Okay everyone, yeah looks like he's having a nervous breakdown, I think that
with 2 failed marriages, and his business being shakey he's finally realizing
all the money he's invested into projects that didn't pay off his well as he
thought they would. Think back, Mayte's "Child of the Sun,  we all know he lost
money on Larry Graham's cd.
I don't know how many of the cd singles he did with Angie Stone sold, does
anyone have a clue. He bought that Beautiful place in Marbella for Mayte', how
much did he re-coup from the sale of that. He Built the house in Canada for
Mani, I know that cost a pretty penny. He did finance her business...so if and
when the divorce goes through it's hers free and clear. He's always improving on
Paisley Park, so as far as the land around there goes, that's a wait and see.
The man may finally be looking at his books. Like an accountant, More money
going out than coming in. That's my take on what's happening.

<Moderator: If he was worried about money I don't think he would be
flubbing a record deal. I swear I sometimes think he is trying to get
himself black listed in the Record Industry.    -Derek>