National Post School Outcome Data Community of Practice

Hi - in New Mexico districts, all 18-21 year old programs are part of their home districts, although "based" in community rather than school campuses. When the postschool followup surveys are done, those who've exited (typically graduated with a diploma - we have 3 pathways to our regular diploma for students with IEPs) from those 18-21 year old programs are included just like all other exiters.

Ginger

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:57:20 -0500