From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johnson, Cinda
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:03 PM
To: npsoserv@lists.uoregon.edu; npsoserv@lists.uoregon.edu
Subject: RE: [NPSO]: Questions from MN

Hi Ginger.  So if a person in the 18 -21 program is still counted as an FTE by the district and provided special ed services in the community (and have gone through some type of "graduation" ceremony, etc) you consider them an exiter?  The decision in Washington is based on the FTE count.  If the district still counts them even if they have gone through the "age-appropriate ceremony" then we do not consider them as having exited the K-12 system.  After completing the 18-21 program and no longer counted by the district we would then do follow-up.  I am curious about NM! Thanks, Cinda