     From: Rick Damon <rick.da...@dartmouth.edu>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: Lisa Ridley
     To: "wayne cripps" <wst...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Cc: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
     Date: Monday, 13 April, 2009, 7:31 PM

   On Apr 13, 2009, at 2:24 PM, wayne cripps wrote:
   > I would like to point out that Lisa Ridley joined the nsp mailing
   list less than an hour before making her first post.  She has a hotmail
   account, which is pretty close to being anonymous.

   > I would prefer that people use their real names, especially if they
   are going to attack someone.
   Wayne,
   I don't think it is fair to say she "attacked someone" just because she
   pointed out deficiencies in piping.  It may be unfair, as the youngster
   in this case has a teacher and a mentor who think this sloppy playing
   style is acceptable, but it was not inaccurate.
   --Rick