From: Chris Ormston [mailto:ch...@chrisormston.com]
Sent: 14 April 2009 01:18
To: 'Anthony Robb'; 'Rick Damon'; 'Dartmouth NPS'
Subject: [NSP] Re: Lisa Ridley

"Yes, the clip sounded poor and yes, the article itself was
   unfortunate but Jessica isn't responsible."

Then who is responsible? And why doesn't the Sage promote proper piping?  I
was asked to provide some piping tuition for a 4th year piping student who
didn't know where the beat should sit in a jig. Unacceptable for a degree
course.  The Sage is about "Jobs for the Boys" and it stinks! They pretend
to be about participation, but ultimately it's all about producing
middle-brow pap for the coach party market to promote the incumbents of
senior positions there! I've already had a yellow card tonight from Wayne,
for something posted from another with the same IP address. I'll go before
the red card is brandished.  Enjoy mediocrity!

Chris