Subject: [NSWolves]
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 02:00:19 +1000
From: marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

2-0 Definitely flattered West Ham and I definitely saw enough class in Wolves'
play to give me confidence that we will stay up this season.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

View photos of singles in your area Click Here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fdating%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsearch%2Fsearch%2Easpx%3Fexec%3Dgo%26tp%3Dq%26gc%3D2%26tr%3D1%26lage%3D18%26uage%3D55%26cl%3D14%26sl%3D0%26dist%3D50%26po%3D1%26do%3D2%26trackingid%3D1046138%26r2s%3D1&_t=773166090&_r=Hotmail_Endtext&_m=EXT