Encouraging performance, what we are lacking is that little bit of class /
composure in front of goal.

Far more positives than negatives. First goal was a screamer! Second
Hennessey and Craddock were at fault, more so Hennessey. You could see he
was mad with himself as he had coped well and come for a few crosses earlier
in the game.

We looked strong going down the left with Milijas, Jarvis and Ward playing
well. Keogh had a very good game in my opinion, far more good things than
bad things. He made a couple of wrong decisions when a better pass selection
could have put SEB in for a chance but hopefully he will learn from that.

One of the biggest positives to me was we had 9 shots on target and 11 off
target! I'm sure Doyle will help us put more of these chances away. SEB
didn't look up for it and had a poor game, should have timed his run for
that header better. He will also be kicking himself that he didn't score
early in the second half. Should have tucked that one away, all he had to do
was lift it over the keeper's legs as Green was committed. Upton had him in
his pocket for most of the game. What was he going on about with the Ref at
half time? Hope MM sorts his ego out quick!

Mancienne and Foley looked very comfortable and not out of place.

Still think we need to improve Centre back,  Left back and central midfield.
MM knows this and will make some signings in the next week or so.

Another good performance at Wigan should fine tune us for a surprise at Man
City!!

  _____