I don't think its just the Wigan result though.

We have been poor this year, even against lower league
opposition......even the Madman admitted that.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 4 October 2010 08:59
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [BTMO] Re: [NSWolves]

One year ago today.  Same sentimients from the group, same complaints
about the quality of play, same fears for the future.  Not singling you
out here Marcus but Wolves fans tend to be teribly pessimistic.  Let's
not get carried away with the Wigan result eh lads?

On 4 October 2009 02:51, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>