I cannot get me hard around as to why MM still picks Keogh as a strker!!!!!
Keogh is not a striker, stick him in midfield but not striker.

Runs around like a chuck with no head..........

now thats one player that should be moved.

Elokobi needs to stay, he's big, strong and will cause a lot of attckers
grief.....

Raymond Orr wrote:
> Elokobi needs to go
>
> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 1:51 AM, Marcus Chantry
> <marcus..chan...@macquarie.com <mailto:marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     It's one thing to have a few penalty decisions go against us but
>     the quality of our play has been mainly shite. No quality to speak
>     of except for a few moments from Doyle. We are going down.
>
>     The information contained in this email is confidential. If you
>     are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the
>     information in this email in any way and should destroy any
>     copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails
>     or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the
>     author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.
>

> *

> Database version: 6.13400
> http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-antivirus/
> <http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>