From: Steven Millward [mailto:millward....@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 November 2009 1:34 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] New Pompey Manger Odds [sec=unclassified]

Talking of Ipswich, this amused me this morning.  I love how nonchalant
the reporter was with Roy Keane.  I bet Roy was furious.  Now he is a
rubbish manager.

Roy Keane: "Whose phone is that? That's the second time it's gone off."
Reporter: "I think that's my phone, sorry."
Keano: "Well why don't you turn it off? You're stitting there, that's
the second time it's gone off. Why don't you put it on silent?"
Reporter: "No it's not the second time."
Keano: "Well why don't you turn it off?"
Reporter: "Well I'll turn it off in a minute."
Keano: "You're just going to let it ring?"
Reporter: "Well I thought I'd let it ring, yeah."
Keano: "Oh right, that's good manners."