Okay, while we're all fessing up to embarrassing lapses, see attached.

________________________________
From: Steven Millward [mailto:millward....@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 November 2009 1:31 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] New Pompey Manger Odds [sec=unclassified]

That is very embarassing.  You and Ipswich are owning up to some embarassing
things on here today.

2009/11/26 Rog & Rita <rognr...@exemail.com.au<mailto:rognr...@exemail.com.au>>
He has reasonable provincial form.
In Group company it's woeful, either with no money or stacks of it.

Only a complete idiot would back him to do anything useful in this division.
When I backed us at $251 to win the division "without the top four" I was
stonkered and felt so ashamed the next morning on finding out what I'd done.