There are a couple of different ways of dealing with transfers.

a)  Do business behind closed doors and anounce signings when they happen.
This has been Wolves strategy for a few seasons now.

b)  Tell the press that you're desperate, that you have loads of money and
that you want to sign the following players and will pay whatever is
required.  This gets you lots of coverage in the papers and gives the fans
something to talk about.

Which do you think is best?