On Mon 04/01/10 9:04 AM , Swampy swamp...@tpg.com.au sent:

 What about Man U losing to Leeds 1-0

 Marcus Chantry wrote:

Can someone please remind me which team plays in the premier league;
Wolves or Tranmere? We haven't had a shot on goal yet after 36 minutes.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not
guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or
opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or
opinions of Macquarie.

 Database version: 6.14040

 Database version: 6.14040