Reads like it was a pretty cold night, and wasn't until the second half that we
woke up. I'll take a win in the FA, and take the positive thoughts into the
next round of EPL.

Subject: [NSWolves]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 05:52:17 +1100
From: marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

Can someone please remind me which team plays in the premier league; Wolves or
Tranmere? We haven't had a shot on goal yet after 36 minutes.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

Looking for a great date? Meet singles at ninemsn dating
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/