How long does the average honeymoon last?
If it's 6 games we should be almost in Europe with only two more managers.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2012 3:57 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Bet time?

Yes you are allowed to slag him off now, although maybe you should show some
magnamimity over a vanquished foe?

I intend to criticize the new manager from day one, regardless of the facts.

I did point out that new managers get a short honeymoon which is followed by
a revertion to the previous position.  The only problem is you have to sack
your manager each season.  Maybe it will work for us this season.